Welcome to the International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals (IARCP)
Dear Risk and Compliance Management Professional,
At every stage of your career, our community provides training, certification programs, resources, updates, networking and services you can use.
You can explore what we offer to our members:
1. Membership – Become a standard, premium or lifetime member.
If you plan to continue to work as a risk and compliance management expert, officer or director throughout the rest of your career, it makes perfect sense to become a Lifetime Member of the Association, and to continue your journey without interruption and without renewal worries.
You will get a lifetime of benefits as well.
You can check the benefits at:
2. Weekly Updates - Subscribe to receive Every Monday the Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events that (for better or for worse) shaped the week's agenda, and what is next:
3. Training and Certification - Become a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) or a Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRSP).
The Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) training and certification program has become one of the most recognized programs in risk management and compliance.
There are CRCMPs in 32 countries around the world.
Companies and organizations like IBM, Accenture, American Express, USAA etc. consider the CRCMP a preferred certificate.
You can find more about the demand for CRCMPs at:
You can find more information about the CRCMP program at:
(It is better to save it and open it as an Adobe Acrobat document).
For the distance learning programs you may visit:
For instructor-led training, you may contact us. We can tailor all programs to specific needs. We tailor presentations, awareness and training programs for supervisors, boards of directors, service providers and consultants.
4. IARCP Authorized Certified Trainer (IARCP-ACT) Program - Become a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional Trainer (CRCMPT) or Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional Trainer (CISRCPT).
This is an additional advantage on your resume, serving as a third-party endorsement to your knowledge and experience.
Certificates are important when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities.
You give the necessary assurance that you have the knowledge and skills to accept more responsibility.
To learn more you may visit:
5. Approved Training and Certification Centers (IARCP-ATCCs) - In response to the increasing demand for CRCMP training, the International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals is developing a world-wide network of Approved Training and Certification Centers (IARCP-ATCCs).
This will give the opportunity to risk and compliance managers, officers and consultants to have access to instructor-led CRCMP and CISRCP training at convenient locations that meet international standards.
ATCCs use IARCP approved course materials and have access to IARCP Authorized Certified Trainers (IARCP-ACTs).
President of the IARCP
General Manager, Compliance LLC
1200 G Street NW Suite 800
Washington DC 20005, USA
Tel: (202) 449-9750
HQ: 1220 N. Market Street Suite 804
Wilmington DE 19801, USA
Tel: (302) 342-8828
Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events
Do you want to receive every Monday the Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events that (for better or for worse) shaped the week's agenda, and what is next?
You may submit the form that follows. We meet strict national and international privacy standards. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP)
Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRCP)
Privacy and Compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Fair, the California Online Privacy Protection Act, the Children Online Privacy Protection Act, the Privacy Alliance, the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act, DMCA, Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Legal etc. www.risk-compliance-association.com/Privacy.htm