Note: The CISRCP program is updated. In July 2018 we will have a much better CISRCP program.
Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRCP), distance learning and online certification program
The program covers international standards, principles and best practices in IT risk management and IT security, including the critical infrastructure protection principles in the USA and the EU, the Executive Order 13587, the Executive Order 13636, the Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 21 - Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the Cybersecurity Strategy of the European Union, the Directive 2008/114/EC on the identification and designation of European critical infrastructures and the assessment of the need to improve their protection and much more.
The seminar has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to understand international standards and best practices in IT risk management and information security. Also, to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to pass the CISRCP exam and become a Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRCP).
certification program is beneficial to:
- IT managers, employees, auditors and consultants
- Information security managers, employees, auditors and consultants
- Risk and compliance managers, employees, auditors and consultants
- Network, systems and security administrators
- Incident handlers and incident response professionals
- Threat analysts
- Vulnerability assessment personnel
- IT and information security operations engineers and analysts
- IT and information security vendors, suppliers and service providers
This course is intended for employers demanding qualified IT and Information Security professionals that meet the fit and proper requirements in risk and compliance management.
For secure payment we work with PayPal, the faster and safer way to make online payments. With PayPal we minimize the cost of administration and compliance with national and international laws, so we can keep the cost of our programs and services so low.