International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals (IARCP)
How to become a member
1. Lifetime Membership
If you plan to continue to work as a risk and compliance management expert, officer or consultant throughout the rest of your career, become a Lifetime Member of the association and continue your journey without interruption and without renewal worries. You get a lifetime of benefits as well.
To learn more:
2. Standard Membership
Submit the form to become a Standard Member. Standard Membership is free
3. Premium Membership ($97 per year).
Become a Premium Member
What is included in this price:
A. One of our web pages dedicated to you.
1. Verification that you are a Premium Member. Membership to professional associations indicates that you stay current and you are able to make informed decisions.
2. Impression management, online identity management, online reputation management. The global marketplace is an intensely competitive environment, where specialized knowledge is a matter of survival. You have to develop a personal competitive advantage, a personal brand. More than ever, firms and organizations look for qualified professionals.
The Qualified Employee / Median Employee Pay Ratio has changed dramatically. A personal brand could be as important as a company brand.
Online reputation management has become a very important aspect of recruiting.
When investigating a person, the first place most headhunters and employers go is Google. What will they find?
Many professionals hate the idea that they are a "product" and what they can do is a "service", but if you do not establish yourself as an expert in your area, employers and headhunters will not find you. It is that simple.
Understanding an employer’s expectations is very important. One of the top five skills employers and recruiters want is business acumen (knowing how a business or industry works, what an organization wants to achieve, and how it competes in its marketplace).
Employers ask for evidence that you have the skills and competence relevant to the job. Your primary concern should be to present evidence of the skills and qualities that the employer is seeking.
Qualified professionals change jobs, employers and geographic locations more frequently, so they constantly have to educate others on their capabilities and experience.
Our target: Every time someone searches your name using any search engine, your page - www.risk-compliance-association.com/Your_Name.htm - appears first or among the first in the search results.
3. We will submit your page to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networks and we will implement search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to improve the visibility of your page.
4. If you receive a certificate from our association, we will verify that you are certified at the web page that is dedicated to you.
B. Simplified, organized, systematized knowledge
You will have access to the CD of the Premium Member, where you can find and download information about the legal and regulatory environment, the risk and compliance management principles, the Sarbanes Oxley Act, the Basel II / Basel III Accords, the Dodd Frank Act, the Solvency II Directive and much more.
You can share the CD with your colleagues and organization.
Updated every month.
C. Personalized Premium Membership Certificate printed in full color
A Personalized Premium Membership Certificate, signed and stamped. We will send it to you via mail, not email, to your office or home address.
D. Premium Member Welcome Letter and Premium Member Certificate Number
A welcome letter, signed and stamped, with your unique Premium Member Certificate Number. We will send it to you via mail, not email, to your office or home address.
E. All the Benefits of the Standard Member
A weekly newsletter with alerts, breaking news an opportunities etc.
F. Volume Discounts
Due to the value of Premium Memberships, there is considerable interest in volume discounts. Companies and organizations wishing to purchase multiple memberships can take advantage of the Volume Discount Rate Schedule.
- For every 2 premium memberships from the same company or organization (worldwide), we offer a third premium membership at no cost.
- For every 10 premium memberships from the same company or organization (worldwide), we offer 5 premium memberships at no cost.
- For every 30 premium memberships from the same company or organization (worldwide), we offer 20 premium memberships at no cost.
G. Offers and Discounts for Premium Members only
From time to time we will give you unique opportunities that could easily save you more than the value of the Premium Membership.
Become a Premium Member
For secure payment we use PayPal. All major cards are accepted.
The all-inclusive cost is $97 per year
We prefer PayPal (above).
Our international members may also pay via Moneybookers (www.moneybookers.com) registered with the FSA UK.
You may click "Subscribe" to be directed to the Moneybookers website.