Monday, February 26, 2018 - Top 10, risk and compliance management.
Welcome to our Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events that (for better or for worse) shaped the week's agenda, and what is next.
Our Top 10 list:
The International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals (IARCP)
At every stage of your career, our community provides training, certification programs, resources, updates, networking and services you can use.
You can explore what we offer to our members:
1. Membership – Become a standard, premium or lifetime member. You may visit:
Become a Lifetime Member, and continue your journey without interruption and without renewal worries. You will get a lifetime of benefits as well. You can check the benefits at:
2. Weekly Updates - Subscribe to receive "Every Monday the Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events that (for better or for worse) shaped the week's agenda, and what is next":
3. Training and Certification - Become a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP), a Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRSP), a Certified Cyber (Governance Risk and Compliance) Professional - CC(GRC)P, or a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional in Insurance and Reinsurance - CRCMP(Re)I.
The Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) training and certification program has become one of the most recognized programs in risk management and compliance. There are CRCMPs in 32 countries around the world. Companies and organizations like Accenture, American Express, USAA etc. consider the CRCMP a preferred certificate.
You can find more about the demand for CRCMPs at:
For the distance learning programs you may visit:
For instructor-led training, you may contact us. We can tailor all programs to meet specific requirements. We tailor presentations, awareness and training programs, for supervisors, boards of directors, risk and compliance managers, auditors, service providers, legal firms, and consultants.
4. IARCP Authorized Certified Trainer (IARCP-ACT) Program - Become a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional Trainer (CRCMPT) or Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional Trainer (CISRCPT).
This is an additional advantage on your resume, serving as a third-party endorsement to your knowledge and experience.
Certificates are important when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities.
You give the necessary assurance that you have the knowledge and skills to accept more responsibility.
To learn more you may visit:
5. Approved Training and Certification Centers (IARCP-ATCCs).
In response to the increasing demand for CRCMP training, the International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals is developing a world-wide network of Approved Training and Certification Centers (IARCP-ATCCs).
This will give the opportunity to risk and compliance managers, officers and consultants to have access to instructor-led CRCMP and CISRCP training at convenient locations that meet international standards.
ATCCs use IARCP approved course materials and have access to IARCP Authorized Certified Trainers (IARCP-ACTs).
5.1. The Training Center is appointed as an IARCP Approved Training and Certification Center (IARCP-ATCC). It enhances the Training Center's international recognition.
5.2. The Training Center introduces a new revenue stream by providing the internationally recognized CRCMP and CISRCP training and certification programs.
5.3. The Training Center is authorized to display the IARCP-ATCC logo and the CRCMP, CISRCP and IARCP logos on all marketing materials.
5.4. There is no application fee and no renewal fee for IARCP-ATCCs.
To learn more:
Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events.
Do you want to receive every Monday the Top 10 risk and compliance management related news stories and world events that (for better or for worse) shaped the week's agenda, and what is next?
You may submit the form. We meet strict national and international privacy standards. You can unsubscribe at any time.